- Just Hold On
- Dark winged star
- Maybe you’ll all see me when I’m gone.
- Her name is Acceptance
- Education is a right, not a privilege.
- Day 11 – ‘A band aid for the wounds and untreated scars’
- Day 10 – I let go. I don’t wish to know.
- Day 09 – ‘People always leave’
- Day 08 – Enough is enough. Im done.
- Day 07 – Footprints
- Day 06 – Dark place, stay away
- Day 05 – Saving you saved me
- Day 04 – Forgive, but don’t forget to forget
- Day 03 – What I’ve done is who I am, but what I’ve done is not who I will be
- Day 02 – I love happy me
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 30 Days of Truth
- its ok
- police force
- self love
- self renewal
- student protest
- third world
Tag Archives: 30 Days of Truth
Day 11 – Something people seem to compliment you the most on. Finally a happier topic! 🙂 Compliments put me through a set of emotions until I end up feeling just one: I cringe. As I slowly get over this … Continue reading
Day 10 – Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know. I feel the need to write tonight, so the ‘or’ in today’s title shall not make me pick which of the above to write about. … Continue reading
Day 09 – Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted. There are one or two people who I could talk about today who have just drifted, possibly another who is in the process of doing the same. … Continue reading
Day 08 – Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit. There is actually no one who comes to mind automatically. Thinking hard about this though, I can probably list a couple of people who have treated … Continue reading
Day 07 – Someone who has made your life worth living for. I guess in some way everyone you care about or everyone that is making some sort of active difference in your life is worth living for. Some people … Continue reading
Day 06 – Something you hope you never have to do. There are near enough a million things I could write in response to this. I think there are a million things anybody could write. There are a lot of … Continue reading