- Just Hold On
- Dark winged star
- Maybe you’ll all see me when I’m gone.
- Her name is Acceptance
- Education is a right, not a privilege.
- Day 11 – ‘A band aid for the wounds and untreated scars’
- Day 10 – I let go. I don’t wish to know.
- Day 09 – ‘People always leave’
- Day 08 – Enough is enough. Im done.
- Day 07 – Footprints
- Day 06 – Dark place, stay away
- Day 05 – Saving you saved me
- Day 04 – Forgive, but don’t forget to forget
- Day 03 – What I’ve done is who I am, but what I’ve done is not who I will be
- Day 02 – I love happy me
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 30 Days of Truth
- its ok
- police force
- self love
- self renewal
- student protest
- third world
Tag Archives: anger
When you’re all alone, exhausted and having lost faith in people, in the world and in good When hope is the road untraveled When objects of inspiration begin to dishearten When you’re broken and can’t articulate why When you become … Continue reading
Day 10 – Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know. I feel the need to write tonight, so the ‘or’ in today’s title shall not make me pick which of the above to write about. … Continue reading
Day 09 – Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted. There are one or two people who I could talk about today who have just drifted, possibly another who is in the process of doing the same. … Continue reading
Day 08 – Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit. There is actually no one who comes to mind automatically. Thinking hard about this though, I can probably list a couple of people who have treated … Continue reading
Day 07 – Someone who has made your life worth living for. I guess in some way everyone you care about or everyone that is making some sort of active difference in your life is worth living for. Some people … Continue reading