- Just Hold On
- Dark winged star
- Maybe you’ll all see me when I’m gone.
- Her name is Acceptance
- Education is a right, not a privilege.
- Day 11 – ‘A band aid for the wounds and untreated scars’
- Day 10 – I let go. I don’t wish to know.
- Day 09 – ‘People always leave’
- Day 08 – Enough is enough. Im done.
- Day 07 – Footprints
- Day 06 – Dark place, stay away
- Day 05 – Saving you saved me
- Day 04 – Forgive, but don’t forget to forget
- Day 03 – What I’ve done is who I am, but what I’ve done is not who I will be
- Day 02 – I love happy me
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 30 Days of Truth
- its ok
- police force
- self love
- self renewal
- student protest
- third world
Tag Archives: blogging
So there’s somewhat of a new trend occurring in the blogsphere. A very insightful and powerful trend. What is it? Well it’s called “30 Days of Truth” and it is exactly what it says on the packet; people telling the … Continue reading
‘More people affected than the Indian Ocean Tsunami, Haiti Earthquake and Kashmir Earthquake combined’. It was headlines such as these which brought the world’s attention to the desperate situation in Pakistan. On the 26th July 2010, a wave of highly … Continue reading
Sometimes we want something so bad, so we find ourselves playing make believe, even if just for a moment. Dropping the odd comment, bantering with friends, or day dreaming for a split second ‘What If?…’ .However, under the banter and … Continue reading