- Just Hold On
- Dark winged star
- Maybe you’ll all see me when I’m gone.
- Her name is Acceptance
- Education is a right, not a privilege.
- Day 11 – ‘A band aid for the wounds and untreated scars’
- Day 10 – I let go. I don’t wish to know.
- Day 09 – ‘People always leave’
- Day 08 – Enough is enough. Im done.
- Day 07 – Footprints
- Day 06 – Dark place, stay away
- Day 05 – Saving you saved me
- Day 04 – Forgive, but don’t forget to forget
- Day 03 – What I’ve done is who I am, but what I’ve done is not who I will be
- Day 02 – I love happy me
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
My Posts30 Days of Truth acceptance aid anger austerity blogging change child cuts demo2010 demons destiny dialogue disaster fears floods forgiveness friendship greatful guilt happiness hate helpless honesty hope humanitarian hunger india its ok kettling life memories new pain pakistan police force poverty random relief revoloution self-worth self love self renewal starvation student protest third world tragedy truth worthiness
Tag Archives: its ok
When you’re all alone, exhausted and having lost faith in people, in the world and in good When hope is the road untraveled When objects of inspiration begin to dishearten When you’re broken and can’t articulate why When you become … Continue reading