- Just Hold On
- Dark winged star
- Maybe you’ll all see me when I’m gone.
- Her name is Acceptance
- Education is a right, not a privilege.
- Day 11 – ‘A band aid for the wounds and untreated scars’
- Day 10 – I let go. I don’t wish to know.
- Day 09 – ‘People always leave’
- Day 08 – Enough is enough. Im done.
- Day 07 – Footprints
- Day 06 – Dark place, stay away
- Day 05 – Saving you saved me
- Day 04 – Forgive, but don’t forget to forget
- Day 03 – What I’ve done is who I am, but what I’ve done is not who I will be
- Day 02 – I love happy me
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 30 Days of Truth
- its ok
- police force
- self love
- self renewal
- student protest
- third world
Tag Archives: life
Dark winged star Eyes wet Thoughts scattered Heart bruised Hopes shattered Distant memories Of all that used to be How it was The girl that was me Silent shadows Echo Hollow ghosts Of everything that’s no … Continue reading
Day 08 – Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit. There is actually no one who comes to mind automatically. Thinking hard about this though, I can probably list a couple of people who have treated … Continue reading
Day 07 – Someone who has made your life worth living for. I guess in some way everyone you care about or everyone that is making some sort of active difference in your life is worth living for. Some people … Continue reading
Day 01 – Something you hate about yourself. Where do I begin? Believe me when I say the list is near enough endless. ‘Something you hate about yourself’ – if I answered ‘me’ would that be cheating? Don’t get me … Continue reading
So there’s somewhat of a new trend occurring in the blogsphere. A very insightful and powerful trend. What is it? Well it’s called “30 Days of Truth” and it is exactly what it says on the packet; people telling the … Continue reading
Sometimes we want something so bad, so we find ourselves playing make believe, even if just for a moment. Dropping the odd comment, bantering with friends, or day dreaming for a split second ‘What If?…’ .However, under the banter and … Continue reading