- Just Hold On
- Dark winged star
- Maybe you’ll all see me when I’m gone.
- Her name is Acceptance
- Education is a right, not a privilege.
- Day 11 – ‘A band aid for the wounds and untreated scars’
- Day 10 – I let go. I don’t wish to know.
- Day 09 – ‘People always leave’
- Day 08 – Enough is enough. Im done.
- Day 07 – Footprints
- Day 06 – Dark place, stay away
- Day 05 – Saving you saved me
- Day 04 – Forgive, but don’t forget to forget
- Day 03 – What I’ve done is who I am, but what I’ve done is not who I will be
- Day 02 – I love happy me
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
My Posts30 Days of Truth acceptance aid anger austerity blogging change child cuts demo2010 demons destiny dialogue disaster fears floods forgiveness friendship greatful guilt happiness hate helpless honesty hope humanitarian hunger india its ok kettling life memories new pain pakistan police force poverty random relief revoloution self-worth self love self renewal starvation student protest third world tragedy truth worthiness
Tag Archives: relief
Day 11 – Something people seem to compliment you the most on. Finally a happier topic! 🙂 Compliments put me through a set of emotions until I end up feeling just one: I cringe. As I slowly get over this … Continue reading
Day 09 – Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted. There are one or two people who I could talk about today who have just drifted, possibly another who is in the process of doing the same. … Continue reading
Day 03 – Something you have to forgive yourself for. Today is simpler than I thought it would be. They say sometimes you see something and you just know. Today I ‘just knew’; I have to forgive myself for all … Continue reading
‘More people affected than the Indian Ocean Tsunami, Haiti Earthquake and Kashmir Earthquake combined’. It was headlines such as these which brought the world’s attention to the desperate situation in Pakistan. On the 26th July 2010, a wave of highly … Continue reading