- Just Hold On
- Dark winged star
- Maybe you’ll all see me when I’m gone.
- Her name is Acceptance
- Education is a right, not a privilege.
- Day 11 – ‘A band aid for the wounds and untreated scars’
- Day 10 – I let go. I don’t wish to know.
- Day 09 – ‘People always leave’
- Day 08 – Enough is enough. Im done.
- Day 07 – Footprints
- Day 06 – Dark place, stay away
- Day 05 – Saving you saved me
- Day 04 – Forgive, but don’t forget to forget
- Day 03 – What I’ve done is who I am, but what I’ve done is not who I will be
- Day 02 – I love happy me
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
My Posts30 Days of Truth acceptance aid anger austerity blogging change child cuts demo2010 demons destiny dialogue disaster fears floods forgiveness friendship greatful guilt happiness hate helpless honesty hope humanitarian hunger india its ok kettling life memories new pain pakistan police force poverty random relief revoloution self-worth self love self renewal starvation student protest third world tragedy truth worthiness
Tag Archives: worthiness
Day 11 – Something people seem to compliment you the most on. Finally a happier topic! 🙂 Compliments put me through a set of emotions until I end up feeling just one: I cringe. As I slowly get over this … Continue reading
Day 07 – Someone who has made your life worth living for. I guess in some way everyone you care about or everyone that is making some sort of active difference in your life is worth living for. Some people … Continue reading
Day 05 – Something you hope to do in your life. I put off writing this post yesterday; I wasn’t filled with my usual hope and enthusiasm for life. Not much has changed since then but I feel the need … Continue reading
Day 03 – Something you have to forgive yourself for. Today is simpler than I thought it would be. They say sometimes you see something and you just know. Today I ‘just knew’; I have to forgive myself for all … Continue reading