- Just Hold On
- Dark winged star
- Maybe you’ll all see me when I’m gone.
- Her name is Acceptance
- Education is a right, not a privilege.
- Day 11 – ‘A band aid for the wounds and untreated scars’
- Day 10 – I let go. I don’t wish to know.
- Day 09 – ‘People always leave’
- Day 08 – Enough is enough. Im done.
- Day 07 – Footprints
- Day 06 – Dark place, stay away
- Day 05 – Saving you saved me
- Day 04 – Forgive, but don’t forget to forget
- Day 03 – What I’ve done is who I am, but what I’ve done is not who I will be
- Day 02 – I love happy me
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 30 Days of Truth
- its ok
- police force
- self love
- self renewal
- student protest
- third world
Tag Archives: worthiness
Day 11 – Something people seem to compliment you the most on. Finally a happier topic! 🙂 Compliments put me through a set of emotions until I end up feeling just one: I cringe. As I slowly get over this … Continue reading
Day 07 – Someone who has made your life worth living for. I guess in some way everyone you care about or everyone that is making some sort of active difference in your life is worth living for. Some people … Continue reading
Day 05 – Something you hope to do in your life. I put off writing this post yesterday; I wasn’t filled with my usual hope and enthusiasm for life. Not much has changed since then but I feel the need … Continue reading
Day 03 – Something you have to forgive yourself for. Today is simpler than I thought it would be. They say sometimes you see something and you just know. Today I ‘just knew’; I have to forgive myself for all … Continue reading